6/15/2010

Product Review: Caress Whipped Body Souffle Body Wash

I was recently sent some Caress Whipped Souffle body wash in White Peach Cream to sample.

I've been using it for a week now and am impressed with how soft it makes my skin feel. I haven't even been moisturizing after I shower, because I just haven't needed to! The clincher was when my husband commented on how soft my legs felt and asked me what new lotion I had bought. Yep, I am now hooked on this product.

The peaches and cream scent is divine, too. At first I felt like I was slathering myself in peach cobbler, but the second whiff proved it smelled more like peach nectar. Frankly, I enjoy the first whiff of peach cobbler - makes me feel like I'm enjoying the dessert without the calories!

For only $3.97, this body wash is a well priced indulgence to boot!

For more info on this product click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa