6/15/2010

My baby is almost three months!

This is what I wore yesterday afternoon. I had three different outfits yesterday, one I wore to the dentist, then my gym clothes and then a quick change from gym to a regular outfit as I had 10min to get ready before my hubby took me out to dinner. I don't think the outfit below is anything special, it's just very easy.
You can't tell in this pic but I'm wearing these heels with this outfit.

Oh, and here is a pic of my little sweet heart. He'll be three months on June 23rd.
Tshirts ~ Gap $2
Jeans ~ Gap $?
Heels ~ Kohls $?
Scarf ~ Old Navy ~ Gifted
Necklace ~ Kohls $5
Bracelete ~ Gifted (pretty sure it's from target)

3 comments:

  1. You look cute! I love how Jade is up on her tippy toes for the pic! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! The baby is adorable and already 3 months old, wow! Both your kids are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back! Your baby boy and your daughter are both just darling!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa