6/15/2010

Product review

I have been complaining for a few months now about the ugly "chicken skin" bumps that I have recently obtained all over my arms (keratosis pilaris a common skin disorder typified by "chicken skin" or bumpiness on the surface of the skin) so my husband, tired of hearing the complaints, told me to do something about it. I did a little research and settledon trying DERMAdoctor KP Duty, both the body scrub and the super moisturizing cream recommended together.
These are not cheap products (in my opinion) the scrub costs $44 an the cream cost $36, but after only three uses with the scrub and daily use of the moisturizer, I'm seeing a marked difference!
My bumps have decreased in both size and number and my skin is feeling soft and a lot smoother. The scrub can only be used once or twice a week and is very powerful, you wouldn't want to put it your face. The cream is recommended for very dry skin and to help relieve the problem of "chicken skin" and it is doing just that.
I'm really looking forward to seeing my arms back to normal (or closer to normal) and seeing if this is a product I'd be willing to buy again.

Having only used it for two weeks though, I'm excited about the results I'm already seeing and would recommend this product to other ladies suffering from the same problem as me.

Oh and I bought these products at Sephora, the gal there was very informative and recommended I use it on any part of my body that my skin was extra bumpy or dry, she says she even uses the product under her arms or any where she gets irritations from shaving. My skin generally doesn't get irritated when I shave, so I haven't tried it any where aside from my arms. Okay, that's all:)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you found something that works for you.
    Gwen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought about trying it myself for the same problem but always balked at the price...thanks for the review, you've encouraged me to give it another look!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa