6/15/2010

Park and Errand running day

At 7am in the morning we had sunshine here in WA, so I got my little family ready for park day. It was still cool (50's) so I kept the jeans and long sleeves on, but did layers in hopes it would warm up and I could just wear my tank top.

then, wanting to have wavy hair for later in the day (company coming tonight) I decided to wrap my wet hair up in two pig tail buns. One of the gals at park day told me I reminded her of Princess Leia, hee, hee.
7hrs later I took out my buns with high hopes for long, luscious waves. But...no such luck. LOL
Oh well, there is a bit of texture so its' something.

Yellow camping shirt ~ Old Navy $12
Tank ~ Old Navy $8
Jeans ~ Gap $13
Earrings ~ Wal-mart $2
Bracelete ~ H&M $5
Necklace...I forget where I got it.

Our lovely, sunny day quickly turned from sunshine to rain, picture me running at full speed with a 3yr old and 3mon old in a "sit n' stand" stroller running from the park to the parking lot. My 3yr old laughing hysterically the whole way. Good times, good times.

3 comments:

  1. I love the yellow shirt - that's a great color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you, your hair looks great and you are one of the few people who can wear yellow and look wonderful! Sorry you got rained out.

    Lesa
    Always Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what lovely temperatures compared to our 100 degree weather. I would so love to wear jeans again!
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa