7/15/2010

Outfit Post: Back from Orlando

My last outfit post was actually my traveling outfit to Orlando last week, so I know it looks like all I've worn is these jeans for the past several days, but I was just trying to pack light. This is what I wore on the way home.

My husband had a business conference in Orlando, so my son and I joined him and spent the week at pools, beaches, and Disneyworld, of course. We had a blast, but it feels so good to be home!

White top - Gap - gifted
Black vest top - Charlotte Russe - gifted
Necklace - Target - gifted
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Jeans - Banana Republic - $8
Black heels - BCBGirls (via Macys) - $21

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Girl, I need you to go shopping with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 17, 2010

    Love the necklaces, hot Mama!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa