7/23/2010

Outfit Post: Forever 21

I went shopping last night with some friends, and I put together this little outfit. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time (store was closing) or money to buy it! Instead, I took a few pictures to remember it by, and thought I'd share! This is actually something I wouldn't be able to wear in Florida, but right now I'm on vacation in Massachusetts...it could work here! One thing I miss about cold weather - layering.


Floral Blouse - Forever 21 - $18
Sweater - Forever 21 - $18
Jacket - Forever 21 - $23
Jeans rolled as capris - Forever 21 - $28

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 23, 2010

    SO cute! I love the floral under the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 23, 2010

    Very cool! I love this, its very creative in a subtle way. -Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I just bought a white-ish blazer today from Ann Taylor!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa