8/20/2010

Hair inspiration

Watching project runway last night, I was really liking Nina Garcia's hair. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. Right now I love it.
I never do a center part, I'm use to my side part and I always keep a side part.
But today I decided to try a center part. Go crazy! LOL! Here I am with some velcro rollers at the top of my head for a bit of body and hopes to train my normally side parted hair to go do the middle.
and the finished product
I look fine with a middle part, right? lol I think it needs more body though:-(
quick full body pic. I'm taking these with "photo booth" on my mac, so you have only 3 seconds...hense the blurry running from the computer shot. LOL

2 comments:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa