8/20/2010

Outfit Post: Another Summer Dress


I'm taking a mini roadtrip tonight with my son, and lately it's been getting cool in the evenings. I figured this scarf would be the perfect thing to ward off the evening chill.

I can already smell fall in the air out here in Northwest Ohio. I'm looking forward to putting together some "crossover" outfits as the weather will start to cool down. Outfits that will be warm enough for the mornings and evenings, but cool enough for the heat of the day.

Dress - Gap - gifted
Scarf - Target - $3
Wedges - DSW (Michael) - $9
Earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

3 comments:

  1. I'm normally a summer girl for sure, but after this extreme heat this summer I'm looking forward to creating crossover outfits for Fall as well! =) I need some patterned scarves... most of mine are plain. Great colors in your outfit! Have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is FANTASTIC on you. Such a gorgeous color and the scarf is the perfect accessory especially if you're expecting cooler temperatures. Love the shoes, too!`

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to some fun summer to autumn outfits, Nic! The color of the dress is gorgeous on you. Love that scarf. I can see it all "falled up" with some chocolate brown boots and accessories, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa