8/08/2010

Outfit Post: Business Casual

I'm finally wearing my new-to-me crocodile bag!

I was in Virginia all week this past week and working from the office instead of from home (my office is actually in Virginia, not Ohio where I live). I wore this on Friday.

Sorry I didn't get around to posting much - I only packed outfits that have already debuted on the blog (except what I wore Friday), so I didn't bother to post them again.

Jacket - Ann Taylor - $29
White shirt - Banana Republic - $11
Skirt - Gap - $17
Wedges - JCPenney - $8
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Vintage bag - thrifted - $2

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I love how professional it is without being over-the-top dark (like the traditional black business suit) and you still look so classy and ladylike. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been missing your updates! Love this jacket and how casual, but professional you make this outfit look.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa