8/09/2010

Hanging Jewelry

This is where I hang the majority of my necklaces. I have a jewelry box, but quickly ran out of room there. I tried laying my necklaces in a spare box, but they always got tangled. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and found these little wall-hangers for about $10 each. They are not made specifically for jewelry, but they work for me! I have them hanging on my bedroom wall, and I think they add a little something to the room.
These are sand dollars I found at the beach, took home, and bleached. They fit perfectly across the top of the hanger!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a good way to organize my jewelry; this is such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I got one of those really pretty fabric bulletin boards and clear push pins, that works too. I really love the sand dollars. Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa