8/12/2010

Outfit Post: A New Waist Cinching Blazer

Sorry for the lack of posts! It's been a crazy week at work and just busy all around. I'll try to get back into some regular posting soon.

In the meantime, here's another outfit, not very different from my last. Same skirt, same shoes, but a different white shirt and jacket.
I fell in love with this blazer as soon as I spotted it at Goodwill! I love the texture, cut, and color!
And the waist cinching benefits are very figure flattering!

I'm headed to a board meeting tonight. I wore this skirt and top with a pair of flats and sans the jacket for an orthodontist appointment earlier today, and just added the wedges and jacket to make the look a bit more polished for the meeting. I love outfits that easily transform for different occasions.

Blazer - Guess (thrifted) - $3.50
White shirt - Target - $6
Skirt - Gap - $17
Wedges - JCPenney - $8
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Chain necklace - thrifted - $2

3 comments:

  1. What a great casual to business change! And that blazer is a fantastic find. It’s such a great color on you and it looks like it was made to fit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blazer is perfect! I love the color, and the cut. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color and fit of that blazer are just perfect and gorgeous! I can't believe the price you got it for! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa