8/27/2010

Outfit Post: Purple Ruffles

I am more recovered from that virus than I was yesterday and am feeling fabulous! This morning was my first run in 5 days, and it was exactly what I needed to make me feel normal again. The weather was so cool, that I didn't even have to take a shower after my run - just had to wash my face. So of course, I was thinking of a summer/fall crossover outfit for today.
My little boy, who is rapidly becoming not so little these days, wanted me to take a picture of his PJs, and I think he's so cute, I had to show him off to you all this morning.
It is supposed to get nice and warm later on today, so I'll be down to just the sleeveless blouse sans sweater and belt by the end of the day - but for now, I can cozy up with this sweater.
Sweater - hand-me-down from my little sister
Blouse - Wal-Mart - $3
Jeans - J.Brand (via Ebay) - gifted
Leather sandal booties - Target - $7
Big gold earrings - gifted
Leather belt - Ann Taylor - $3.88

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend planned!

5 comments:

  1. I love that rich purple color with the brown! Such a beautiful combination! And your son is just the cutest thing I've ever seen, love that he wants to be in your fashion posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same blouse in gray and love the ruffles!! I'm also enjoying this 'cool front' while it last =) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color combo is gorgeous! I really like the ruffles. The purple is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little guy is so cute, Nic. :) Please tell me you guys are doing an Emmy post! (I loved Jewel's dress on the red carpet.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen, I can't do red carpet posts anymore because I don't have cable--I'm too lazy to dig on the internet...you'll have to push Missi

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa