9/15/2010

Outfit Post: Popped

Needless to say, I'm now feeling really confident about this pregnancy after hearing baby's heartbeat yesterday! I spent an hour discussing baby names with my hubby last night, got out all of my maternity clothes and organized them, and then organized the nursery and ordered curtains for it. Let the nesting instincts begin now!

The midwife wants me to stop stressing about weight gain and not work out as much. The reason I'm stressing is because I gained 80 pounds with my first! So my previous workout of a 5K, plus a 10 minute ab and arm with weights workout every day is being cut into a 2 mile run with a 1 mile walk, and the ab and arm workouts are reserved for every other day. I'm also no longer allowed to put in a long run (5-7 miles). I'm feeling a lot less stressed, but am quite sure the 3 pounds I gained thus far is going to multiply very quickly now!
See, I told you!
No, I'm excited to be showing a little, even if it is just still a lot of bloating and a lot of extra food! After all, baby is only 3 inches yet! Oh, and I'm trying to get as much wear out of my high heels as I can while it lasts...lol!
Non-maternity-but-looks-maternity-top - H&M - $5
Jeans - Express - $19
Heel sandals - Target - $6
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Cami - Deb's - $6

6 comments:

  1. I love your face in the second picture! You look so cute pregnant! I am excited for you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80 pounds. Wow you did well to lose it. And so fast obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous: Yes, I gained 80 pounds...maybe more! I had toxemia in the end, so I swelled up like a balloon. Thankfully I lost 55 pounds in only 10 days following my emergency c-section, and the last 20 pounds (I kept an extra five pounds)came off gradually in four months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great now. I can't imagine you with an additional 80 pds! =) Enjoy your pregnancy as this precious baby boy (smile) grows inside of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah: You might just get to see me with an additional 80 pounds in about 6 months! ha ha! No, hopefully not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about the weight gain--like you said before, so much of it was water weight anyway! And you lost it once, you can lose it again. Looking good, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa