9/10/2010

Outfit Post: Pre-Maternity Wear

No, this is not a maternity top. It's a tunic I thrifted way back to wear with leggings. After a few wears, though, I thought it looked more like maternity, and decided to save it for the next pregnancy. So here it is!
Still not quite my definition of "showing" yet, but definitely bloated and growing! I'm appreciating baggy clothes!

Sweater - hand-me-down from my little sis
Tunic - thrifted - $7
Jeans - JBrand (via Ebay) - gifted
Wedges - Target - $6
Necklace and earring set - Target - gifted
Ring - thrifted - $.50
Silver/turquoise ring - gifted

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your soon to be new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors on you! It's so nice that styles like this are 'in' and cheaper than buying actual maternity clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous, bright color on you! Isn't it great when you find things that aren't maternity but work with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this outfit a lot. I love the color blue on you. And your hair looks great this way too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa