9/08/2010

Outfit Post: Hot Pink and Olive Green

I love this hat. It's a very well made gentleman's hat made by Pendleton. I love how old fashioned it looks and feels. With how the inside is yellowed, it makes me think it is vintage, but I can't tell for sure. It was a cast-off at Goodwill and I knew it would be perfect for this fall. I should have gotten a close up of the feather on the side, too!
Remember these pants? Well, their extra baggy-ness is coming in handy now that I'm not quite in maternity sizing yet, but my belly is definitely bulging (it happens so much sooner the second time around!). Shirt - J.Crew (thrifted) - $1.50
Pants - Gap - $7
Wedges - Target - $6
Necklace - thrifted - $1
Hat - thrifted - $4

2 comments:

  1. I love the hat! You work it well. Not everyone could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is right up my alley. Nothing beats a good thrift store crawl.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa