10/06/2010

Outfit Post: Black and blue

Didn't even make it one mile on my jog today and ended up walking the whole rest of the way. Can't you see the fatigue in my eyes in these pictures?
Pulled out my "fat" jeans and am feeling a whole lot more comfortable. I am still determined to save my maternity clothes for when I truly need them, so I'm glad I have these jeans for my current in-between size.

Jacket - F21 - gifted
Tunic - Target - $3
Necklace - thrifted - $1
Silver hoop earrings - Target - $1
Black clogs - Colin Stuart (thrifted) - $4
Jeans - Target - I forget the price since I bought them 5 years ago

3 comments:

  1. you look great, Vanessa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic, You look great no matter what. And you get the best deals ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this jacket and have been looking around for one like it for a while. I don't think it's at F21 anymore, but I think I might have found something similar at Macy's.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa