10/30/2010

Outfit Post: Boyfriend jeans

Rockin' the rolled up boyfriend jeans today. These used to be at least two sizes too large for me and worked perfect for creating that extra baggy look. Now they work perfect as normal jeans with this baby belly. Even still, I rolled them like you would a boyfriend jean to make my look more "of the moment," and to show off my cute heels and tiny ankles.

For errand running later, I switched into pointy toe flats and added my trench coat.
Jacket - Jones New York (thrifted) - $3
Jeans - J.Crew (via Ebay) - $.98
Heels - BCBGirls - $21
Flats - thrifted - $3
Ring - thrifted - $.50
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Top - Simply Vera Vera Wang - gifted
Chain necklace - Target - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa