10/16/2010

Outfit Post: Mom and Son Photos

Today my little family will be going door-to-door with paraphernalia on the local candidates here, and encouraging everyone to get out and vote on November 2nd. I thought it fitting to dress in red, white, and blue for the occasion.
My wedge boots are so comfortable, I've been able to walk in them all day without any pain or discomfort. So even though I prefer my tall Jessica Simpson boots to these, these are definitely more practical for a day of walking like I plan to do.
And yes, my son decided he should be in the pictures today, and I couldn't help but giggle at some of his goofy grins, and thought you all would enjoy them as well.

I guess since he sees his Mom posing everyday in front of the camera, he thinks it quite normal to pose in all sorts of ways, too!

Tunic - Gap - $6.99
Jeans - Express - $19.99
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Scarf - gifted
Belt - Gap - $24.50

1 comment:

  1. very patriotic of you! I love the belted scarf look!

    Haha, and that last pic makes my day, he's freaking adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa