10/15/2010

Outfit Post: More on Maternity Wear

I'm so excited about this top I just found at Target for only $4! It has a shaper underneath, so it gives my back and belly so much support...as well as smoothes out my now popped out belly button. It isn't maternity, and I got a small, so I don't know how long it will last, but it will work through my second trimester at least, I'm guessing...which is great!
And here's a shot of the belly band again so you can see how it hides unbuttoned pants. I love the fact that I don't have to wear maternity pants yet, although I know my time is coming soon!

And here's another shot of my baby, because I'm still so excited about him/her!

Top - Target - $4
Jeans - Banana Republic - $8
Clogs - Colin Stuart (thrifted) - $4
Earrings (not shown) - gifted
Silly bands...just because I have an almost 4 yr old who wanted me to wear them for him.

1 comment:

  1. I was just at target today and almost bought that same top! Looks great on you!-Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa