10/25/2010

Outfit Post: Sneakers and Crazy Photos

I wasn't going to post today, because I'm not going out of the house today except to go for a walk - and I didn't feel like being creative with my outfit. But my son told me that my shoes were so cool, I had to take a picture!
So here are my cool shoes - just plain old sneakers from Crewcuts (I wear kids sizes better than adult sizes).
And since I was already obliging my son by taking these photos, I decided to also oblige him and take a crazy photo. This one is his favorite, so this is the one crazy photo you get to see.

Top - H&M - $5
Capris - Gap - $7
Sneakers - Crewcuts - $19
Venetian glass earrings - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa