10/24/2010

Outfit Post: Dressing the Bump in Blue

So while yesterday's outfit was nice in that no one guessed I was pregnant...unfortunately, the stiff non-maternity shirt and non-maternity jeans were very uncomfortable. Today I decided I'd dress to accentuate the bump, which somehow tends to always be more comfortable.

This isn't a maternity dress, but it has plenty of room. All I had to do was raise the sash a little higher to make room for the bump.
I look so much bigger today than I did yesterday! Of course, I'm relaxing my stomach muscles in this picture.
And in this picture I'm standing up straight, trying to tuck it in.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!
Dress - Target - $7
Pumps - Steve Madden - hand-me-down from Mom
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you look absolutely lovely! Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing :) And that blue is definitely your color!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress. I have it in brown... now I'm hoping I can use it as maternity whenever my time comes along =) You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa