10/23/2010

Outfit Post: Pearls and Pink Preppy/Classic Style

My outfit yesterday caused everyone I saw to comment about my growing bump. Even my husband came home and said, "Wow, you look pregnant." I reminded him that I was, just in case he'd forgotten.
Today's outfit is doing a pretty good job of camoflouging my pregnancy, which makes me wonder...
Do I want to look pregnant, or do I want to hide it and just look like I've gained some extra weight? The comments yesterday were kind of fun and made me relieved that I no longer look "fat", but "pregnant." But maybe camoflouging the bump is more slimming or flattering?

If you were in my shoes, would you rather camoflouge or accentuate your bump? Just curious.

Button down shirt - J.Crew - thrifted - $1
Jeans - Target - ?
Loafer wedges - thrifted - $4
Pearl earrings and necklace - gifted
Pearl/chiffon sweater - Ann Taylor - $9.88

2 comments:

  1. I like the outfit you have today .
    My pregnancy didn't show much until I was 4 months, when it started looking like I was fatter.And I had a fun time making people wonder.
    In your case I've seen the pictures were you show the bump and you look so cute that I would totally take advantage of it if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flaunt it. It hurts too much to try to camouflage or keep it in. I'm preggo with twins (12 weeks 2 days), and all of a sudden I have popped. My relaxed belly looks like yours, and your way ahead of me! But, this is my first pregnancy and I just love that you can tell now! So, if I were in your shoes (which I kind of am), I'd accentuate the positive! And the baby bump is definitely a positive!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa