10/20/2010

Outfit Post: Teal and Brown

I should note that there is no way I'll last with the belt this tight - I'm sure in only a couple of hours, it will either be loosened to a very unflattering length, or will be off completely. Looks great for the picture, though!
And yes, I'm admiring my bump. It's nice being early in the second trimester - the calm before the storm. I'm a manageable size right now and am trying to enjoy this size before I start complaining about being huge! lol!

Jeans - Target - bought so long ago, price is forgotten!
Top - Kohl's - gifted
Wedge loafers - thrifted - $3
Earrings - Target - gifted
Belt - Gap - $24.50 (bought 8 years ago - does the price still count?)

2 comments:

  1. It does look nice for the picture and you definitely have the 'glow' going on! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your hair pulled back! I have long hair too and love to wear it down, but I find in pictures it looks better pulled back, must show your face better! Cute outfit today!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa