11/22/2010

Outfit Post: Fatigue and Cream

I recently received a question from a reader about tucking capris into boots, or wearing them untucked out of boots. I haven't had much luck with this look, so I referred her to this post of Angie's over at You Look Fab. Nevertheless, I decided to give the look one more try with these pants today.
I have them tucked in my boot, and like it a lot! They didn't look good untucked, but I think I might try this again with these pants.
And then just as I was finished with these pictures, I remember I had a hat that matched these pants...I love wearing hats!
Hat - Old Navy - $.97
Top - Wal-Mart - $3
Pants - Gap - $7
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Earrings - Target - gifted
Belt - gap - $24.50
Cami - Lunaire via Dillards - $4.99

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa