11/11/2010

Outfit Post: Park Day with the Boy

I finally had a chance to get these pants hemmed and figured I better start getting some wear out of them, since they are new maternity pants I bought before I was pregnant.
I have Thursdays off of work and decided to celebrate Veterans Day at the park with my little man. After we finished some preschool school work, we walked down to the park with picnic basket and story books in tow. We had such a good time! It was almost 70 degrees today - rare for Northwest Ohio.
Top - American Eagle - $1
Pants - Gap Maternity - $7
Flats - thrifted - $3
Earrings - Kohl's - $.60
Shades - Target - $3
Flower pin - gifted
Bag - Coach - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa