11/10/2010

Outfit Post: Playing Mary

Tonight is our first get together to go over the Joseph and Mary skit that we're doing for the big Christmas Eve Celebration at our church. I decided to make sure I was wearing something tight on my belly so I could prove to the drama director that I look pregnant enough for the part! lol! Of course, I'll have to move my scarf and jacket to really prove it.
I didn't crop my snack out of this photo. So typical of a preggers gal to always have food nearby, right? I was enjoying some honeycrisp apples with almond butter and whipped cream cheese for dipping. Yum!

And here's a cool belly shot. I messed with the pic in Microsoft editing just a bit before I settled on this - but I really like this photo. The lighting puts all the attention on the baby belly and those bags under my eyes. I was going for just having the attention on the belly, but oh well.

T-shirt - J.Crew - gifted
Knit skirt - Old Navy - $.97
Scarf - Target - $6
Jacket - Hydraulic - gifted
Earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Boots - Aerosoles - $29

3 comments:

  1. you look super cute and carefree in these pics. Love your snack too! btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Nic. Hey, just wanted to say, I am soooo glad you are blogging through your pregnancy outfits. It gives me so many ideas; and if I ever decide to go on the adventure of pregnancy again, I will be coming back here to look through these again! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement Kristen! I certainly don't enjoy posting these days - but I want to be able to look back on this pregnancy with fond memories.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa