11/16/2010

Outfit Post: Sewing up pockets...

I've not worn this tunic since the pregnancy because the pockets started to pull at the side as my belly got larger. Today I decided to do something about it. I sewed them up!
Check out that side seam...you'd never know there were pockets before! I'm so proud of myself! ha ha!
Wearing my trusty chain necklace. I could wear this with everything, I think.

Out for a lunch date with a good girl friend!

Dress - Express - $14.99
Leggings - Wal-Mart - $1
Boots - JCPenney - $9.99
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Jacket - F21 - gifted
Chain necklace - Target - gifted

2 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as always, I love the color blue on you. Great sewing skills too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa