12/22/2010

Food Post: Chocolates

I had a craving for chocolates yesterday and recently saw online a store that sold chocolate covered bacon. The combination sounded so weird...I had to try it and see how it tastes for myself...
I have to say, it tastes delicious when the bacon is still warm. I'm the sort that slathers my bacon in pancake syrup, so slathering it in chocolate wasn't a stretch for me. The next morning, when it had hardened, I thought it tasted disgusting - the grease had solidified, and well...let's just say, I couldn't get past the cold bacon part.
You can never go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries, though. They were the perfect addition to the family Christmas party we attended last night!

Happy Christmas baking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa