12/21/2010

Outfit Post: Chocolate Day

My son and I are going to make chocolate goodies today - which is a perfect excuse to dress in that color from head to toe, no?
This is my last week of my second trimester - I will think that these last three months went by quickly when it's all over with, but for now the days are dragging by. I'm definitely at that uncomfortable stage already and know it will only get worse from here on out!
Top - Liz Lange for Target - $4
Cardigan - hand-me-down
Cami - eBay - $.99
Cargos - Gap Maternity - $7
Wedge loafers - thrifted - $4
Earrings and necklace - Target - gifted

3 comments:

  1. getting so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seemed t have popped out overnight! You look beautiful though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby bump is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa