12/10/2010

Outfit Post: Company Benefit

The organization my husband works for was putting on an event last night that required professional/classic attire.
I was lucky to find this Ann Taylor dress at Goodwill that was large enough to fit my growing bump and thought it was perfect for the event.
My son had to stay with his aunt and uncle for the evening, but he still looked pretty cute yesterday - so I let him get in on the pictures.
The event was successful - pulled off smoothly without a glitch and raised a lot of money! My outfit was just right for the occasion, so I was happy about that too!
Dress - Ann Taylor (thrifted) - $5
Shirt - Banana Republic - $11
Clutch - vintage thrifted - $2
Pumps - BCBGirls (via Macy's) - $21
Necklace - gifted
Pearl stud earrings - gifted

2 comments:

  1. you look so classically beautiful! And your hair looks so soft and romantic, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo on your thrifting skills! You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa