12/16/2010

Outfit Post: Moody gray and black

A couple of days ago I went to Kohl's to see if I could find some maternity tops. Their maternity section was almost empty apart from a few t-shirts, but I found some great things on the 80-90% off racks in the regular women's sections. Vera Wang, LC, Daisy Fuentes, Elle, and Apt. 9, had tons of great tops that were perfect for maternity!
Since it is so soon before Christmas, and money is going in every direction right now, I settled on only three clearance priced tops--but believe me, it was hard not to go crazy! This was one of them. It is so comfortable, and lays nicely over my ever growing bump!
Top - Kohl's - $7
Corduroy maternity pants - Gap Maternity - $7
Black clogs - Colin Stuart (thrifted) - $4
Necklace and earrings - The Velvet Lounge - $2

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa