1/06/2011

Outfit Post: It's time for flats

I had my 28 week check-up today, plus the one hour glucose test. Everything went well and boosted my spirits! Maybe it's because I'm wearing my new earrings that my husband bought me for Christmas.
I've decided to not try and wear heels for my third trimester (unless for special occasions, or wedge boots for the snowy weather). I didn't with my first pregnancy either, and although it hurts my vanity, I know it's best for my body. So you can't see it in the picture, but I'm wearing bronze metallic flats and feeling very stable.
Top - Ann Taylor - $5.88
Necklace - made by me
Earrings - gifted
Jeans - Old Navy Maternity - $25
Flats - Ann Taylor Loft - $3.88
Beige cami - Lunaire - $4.99

3 comments:

  1. you look SOOO good! I'm proud of you for doing flats! I tried to do that more with my second as well and saved the heels/wedges for nights out or special events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wearing flats is a struggle! i wish there was some way to swing pregnancy and heels!
    and your hair does look incredibly healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart, smart, smart on the flats, Nic. :) You look beautiful as usual!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa