2/13/2011

Outfit Post: 6 more weeks...

6 more weeks sounds like a long time to me, but I know in the end I will look back and say it went fast. I'm realizing there are a few things I have yet to do - like buy diapers, a few more clothes, and get the cradle in our bedroom set up for those first few weeks with the baby.
My resolve to wear flats is going down the drain since my feet are now too swollen to fit into my flats. I'm wearing tennis shoes or slippers unless I'm at church or going out - and yes, I'm in heels. So far, I haven't lost my balance and they have been fine - but it's probably because I'm mostly at home in my slippers anyway. These boots are getting tighter and tighter, though, so I don't know what I'll do in a couple of weeks!
Top - Simply Vera Vera Wang - hand-me-down
Jacket - Target - $7
Jeans - Gap Maternity - $7
Boots - Jessica Simpson - courtesy of eBay
Necklace - F21 - gifted
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

3 comments:

  1. i luv those boots! i hope that ur enjoying being preggy, because you look absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look, so very simple but super stylish the way you worked the pieces. I also love how well that top is fitting you and it's NOT maternity;)
    Bummer about the shoes though:( But six weeks will go by fast!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa