2/14/2011

Outfit Post: Happy Valentine's Day!

I usually like to wear red or pink on Valentine's Day...but looking in my closet, I realized I don't have anything that fits in those colors! So black and gray it is...
At least I have one touch of red - I actually painted my toe nails last night. It was quite the ordeal, too, let me tell ya!
Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of a shoe dilemma. The shoes I'm in right now were always too big on me before, which is why I was able to fit into them today - but my feet are already swelling out of these so they aren't going to last long. I'll have to dig for something or else I'm going to end up in jeans and tennis shoes just for my poor swollen feet!

Sweater - F21 - Hand-me-down
Necklace - F21 - gifted
Leggings - Kohl's - $5
Pumps - Aerosoles - $29
Bangle bracelets - F21 - gifted

2 comments:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa