2/21/2011

Outfit Post: Going for comfort

Maternity jeans are so uncomfortable these days, and of course, regular jeans aren't really an option for me right now. I'm trying to wear leggings, and wishing it were warm enough outside to just wear dresses, since tights are ridiculously uncomfortable too!
Nevertheless, today I couldn't resist wearing this skirt since it has a very soft foldover waistband. My legs may be freezing today, but I feel so comfortable!
Hat - gifted
T-shirt - Motherhood - hand-me-down
Vest - thrifted - $2
Skirt - Old Navy - $.97
Boots - Aerosoles - $29

5 comments:

  1. Your big belly is so cute, Nic. -Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the tights at Motherhood? They are to die for! So, so comfy! I know you only have about 5 weeks left and you might not want to buy anything else if you can help it, but it might be worth the small investment. I have two pair and lived in them when it was cold outside in the previous months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charla - I should have gotten some maternity tights...I completely forgot how uncomfortable you get at the end and could really use more actual maternity clothes! Thank you for the recommendation! I probably won't get any now that I'm at the end, but I'll keep it in mind for next time (if I get a next time, that is!). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hear that on the tights and jeans, so over it. I have to do tights on most of my skirts to make up for the shortness, but now it's a little warm. Want to trade weather?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'd LOVE to trade weather with you Megan - I am ready to wear sundresses and sandals!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa