2/22/2011

Outfit Post: Snowstorm

Last week we got a little preview of Spring. After having negative degree temperatures, everything warmed up to about 52 degrees and almost all of the snow melted. It was bliss. And then Sunday hit...and it's been snowing ever since.

I'm grateful it's cold instead of hot, since I tend to get overheated easily these days, but I really struggle with the shoe issue for the snow. I'd love to wear little flats right now, instead of these boots that are too tight on my swelling calves...but safety first right? I need the extra traction and coverage these boots provide.


Sweater - NY&Co - gifted
Hat - gifted
Scarf - Target - $6
Leggings - Wal-Mart - $2
Boots - Aerosoles - $29


1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed by you looking so chic every day, even being so pregnant. The boots may not feel comfy but gosh do they look cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa