2/23/2011

Outfit Post: Gray Day

This is a slow week for me. Not much going on, and no important chores or errands to run. I'm hoping to take advantage of the time and get some sewing done for the baby, but I feel like just laying on the couch all day. After having a week of almost no morning sickness, it seems to be threatening to come back this week, and I'm losing my energy as well. I guess my body is just getting ready for the big day by getting as much rest as possible now.


Top - H&M - $5
Jacket - F21 - gifted
Jeans - Gap Maternity - $7
Clogs - Macy's - $23

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on this lack of energy, it takes all of my energy to pick something to wear and then take pictures...I keep trying to force myself to get my sewing machine out and make some dresses, but I'd rather lay on the couch

    Ps this look is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa