2/27/2011

Outfit Post: Gray Sweater Dress

At church today some ladies came up to me to ask if I was due since they didn't think I could possibly get any larger...
Then almost right after that, a couple came up to me and said I looked so small and was shocked to find out I only had a month left, because they thought I had at least two or more months yet.
People are so funny.

Are you noticing my crazy curls? I just got a Corioliss curling wand from Misikko - it takes a lot of work, but it gives a totally different kind of curl than a curling iron does, and is a lot of fun! My husband said my hair looks like a little girl's doll's hair. Not sure if that's good or not - but I'm still practicing with the wand and plan on achieving some better looks with it. I'll be doing a product review on it soon!

Dress - Old Navy Maternity - $4.88
Bracelets - F21 - gifted
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the curls! They're super sexy! Which kind of sounds weird after your husband said they look like a child's doll... but i like my interpretation better :)
    Can't wait for the review, I've been dying to try out one of those wand thingies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the curls! And I totally had a handful of people tell me today "ooooh you're so low that baby is coming soon"... umm I have a little more than a month left sooo hopefully not too soon.

    PS that outfit is ah-mazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your curls look fantastic! I think your belly is just right. :) And people's weird and contradictory opinions unfortunately don't stop after you give birth. Hee hee!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa