2/06/2011

Product Review: Perricone MD Cold Plasma Cream


I was recently sent Perricone MD's Cold Plasma Cream, and have to confess that I absolutely adore it! For one ounce, it's $150, which is way above my budget, and frankly means I won't be able to replace this wonderful product, but I had to give a shout out for those of you out there who can afford it.


The product claims that it will even out your skin tone, erase blemishes, make your pores appear smaller, and your skin tighter. After only one day of using it, my husband noticed the difference and was impressed. It's been almost a month now that I've been using it, and I'll be sorry when I run out. The redness in my face has gone, my pores appear significantly smaller, and my skin is definitely tighter.

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa