2/06/2011

Outfit Post: Red Lips

Sorry for the lack of posts! Besides finishing off the nursery, I was getting the house ready for company. My parents and grandparents were coming to stay with us for my Birthday (which was yesterday). I'm 29 now, in case anyone wondered. I had a lovely birthday celebration with friends and family!

This is my first outfit post since I got my braces off...so I HAD to wear my red lipstick to draw as much attention to my mouth as possible! ha ha!
Here's my practically-33-week belly shot:
And my brace-free smile! Woohoo!

Top - Target (Go International line) - $8 (hemmed by me)
Black skinny jeans - Gap Maternity - $8
Black heels - Aerosoles - $29
Chunky silver choker - thrifted - $2
Small silver chain - Kohl's - $.60
Long silver chain - thrifted - $1

5 comments:

  1. Love the top, you look great. Any tips on making your red lips last? Mine never do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, as always! And you are carrying SO much higher than I am! Funny to see the difference in our belly shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesa, I wish I knew the secret! Mine stay red on the outer edges until I wash it off, but certainly start to fade in the middle when I eat.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa