2/07/2011

Organizing your make-up brushes...

One of my good friends introduced me to this fabulous idea of using a flower frog as a make-up brush holder. I loved how it looked on her dresser so much, that I've been hoping to buy one for myself ever since. I've never found it cheap enough for me to justify the purchase (I know, I'm a cheapskate!), but my dear sister-in-law knew I wanted one, and bought me one for my Birthday! Yay!
Now isn't this a genius way to organize your make-up brushes? Now I just need to clean them one of these days...

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I have recently been looking for new ways to keep all of my brushes organized so your post comes at a perfect time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've been using the lids to my hairspray. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa