2/07/2011

Outfit Post: Black and Gray

I feel like I look pretty goofy these days - and can't help but chuckle when I see my waddling reflection in a street window or passing mirror. I even look more funny when I try to dance. My son will start cracking me up and ask me if the "baby" likes all the shaking! ha ha!
I've finally hit that stage where I'm getting warm easily. I'm so glad it's winter so I don't have to deal with heat and humidity! Even though it's snowing outside, I'm happy to wear cap sleeves so I can stay cool.
Dress/tunic - hand-me-down
Leggings - Wal-Mart - $1
Boots - JcPenney - $9
Leather belt - Kohl's - $2

6 comments:

  1. I was warm ALL of the time, even early. You look lovely- I only wore tights once while pregnant, though I wanted to wear them.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    OWOH giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pics! Of course you look fabulous in the first pic, but you can't even tell you're pregnant in the second!! Love those tights, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you in this outfit, the tights the tunic, the hair! Looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look soooooo beautiful right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa