2/09/2011

Outfit Post: Three Different Shades of Blue

It may look like these blues are all clashing in the photos, but I promise it looked ok in person - see, the suit jacket is a navy blue pinstripe with several different blues in the striping, and the leggings are actually supposed to be jeggings, so the navy blue jean goes with everything, right? ha ha!
And don't I look HUGE in this picture? My mirror didn't quite show me from this angle, and I didn't think I looked that big - but I guess depending on how you're looking at me...I really do look this big! Baby is GROWING!
Had my first dentist check-up today since the braces were off. A perfectly clean bill of dental health! Yay!

And I just have to note, my hair was curled with my AMAZING new flat iron from Misikko. Who'd have thought I could get this much curl with a flat iron? I'm doing a product review on it soon and will tell you more about it then!

Top - Gap - $6
Jacket - thrifted - $3
Leggings - Wal-Mart - $1
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Necklace - gifted

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa