3/07/2011

Outfit Post: Inspired again by my husband's closet

I really liked this outfit as it was coming together...
Until I checked out my side profile - what a difference! I'm looking pretty lopsided or something these days! ha ha!
So happy my husband wears large enough shirts that I can button them over my belly!

Fedora - Banana Republic - $6
Shirt - Banana Republic Men's - from hubs
Corduroy flare pants - Gap Maternity - $11
Clogs - Macy's - $23
Vest - Charlotte Russe - gifted
Pearl necklace - NY&Co - gifted

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you look adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! When are you do? Congratulations and best of luck, you look absolutely fabulous!

    -Hallie
    coralsandcognacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallie, I'm due in three weeks - and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa