3/09/2011

Product Review: Cerave Cleanser and Moisturizing Lotion

My son has extremely sensitive skin. He suffered from severe eczema for most of his baby life. Now that he's four years old, he only gets patches in the winter. I've always been careful to limit his dairy intake, use only hypoallergenic products, and moisturize his skin immediately after a bath. This winter, he suffered more than normal and a friend of mine recommended CeraVe. Apparently, her dermatologist told her it was the mildest cleanser and lotion available and perfect for ultra sensitive skin. I decided to give it a try and found that it really does work for my son!

I decided I would try it on my face next, since my skin tends to be on the sensitive side as well.

This stuff is AMAZING. The cleanser alone is so moisturizing, that I felt like I could skip the moisturizing process altogether! I use the lotion at night and wake up with dewy skin (not oily, not dry, and no redness)!


If you have sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend this product.

1 comment:

  1. My baby has really sensitive skin, too. Poor things. I'll have to look for this next time I'm out.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa