3/03/2011

Outfit Post: Mustard and Berry

Finally an outfit post! I'm running out of items in my closet that fit, so I was glad to have some product reviews to do so I could re-wear some of my previous outfits this week.
I found this great pair of pom-pom flats in a size larger than I normally wear to accommodate for my swollen feet, and am so happy to have something cheery to wear that fits and is comfortable!
With how cold it has been, I was also happy to find this warm knit scarf in a color that will be great for this coming fall.
I found some white Gap Maternity jeans for only $6 and am hoping I will have one spring-like day before the baby comes so I can pull them out with some espadrilles and maybe a striped top. Here's to wishing...

Jacket - F21 - gifted
Scarf - Target - $3
Jeans - Gap Maternity - $7
Top - Kohl's - $7
Mustard hoop earrings - B.B. Peppers - $.50
Pom-pom flats - Old Navy - $3

1 comment:

  1. I love this look all your colors, that scarf shoes...everything. You look really cool, comfortable, relaxed and stylish! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa