3/11/2011

Outfit Post: TGIF!

So I'm hoping that tight boots also can double as support hose. Because yeah, that's where I'm at. My feet are swelling spilling out over my shoes, not to mention my calves, knees, and thighs are now dimpled with edema. Last night my fingers got so big my husband thought they were turning blue and I was losing blood circulation altogether! Oh the joys of the last few weeks of pregnancy...
Thankfully this morning the swelling has gone down some and I'm feeling halfway normal. Normal enough to get dressed, put make-up on, and zip up these boots, tight as they are.
Everything is covered in snow again out here in Northwest Ohio, and while I'm so happy I don't have to bear the heat of summer, I sure do wish I could be barelegged and wear flip flops so I don't have to keep trying to squeeze in tights/leggings/pants and shoes!

Dress - H&M - $5
Belt - Gap - $24.50
Jeggings - Wal-Mart - $1
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Earrings - Kohl's - gifted

2 comments:

  1. okay, you could.not.be.cuter. you're all belly, and i mean that in a good way! those last couple of weeks are brutal, but hang in there! you look fabulous...i pretty much wore nothing for the last month of each of my pregnancies. couldn't bring myself to care. so i'm super impressed, yet again!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had horrible edema during my pregnancy too. Boots were all I had left at the end. Fortunately, I'm a sucker for boots. You look fantastic and I'm impressed you are still rocking a belt over your sweater. You definitely have that gorgeous glow!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa