3/13/2011

Outfit Post: Trouser Maternity Pants

I'm not a huge fan of maternity trousers. I bought these for my first pregnancy at Target to wear to work, and have only worn them once for this pregnancy. They just don't seem to lay right. I love the check pattern on them and the colors (taupe and peach), but the shape I could do without. Nevertheless, I'm getting desperate for something different, so I thought I'd give these another try.
Sweater - thrifted - $2
Pants - Target - can't remember
Leather pumps - Aerosoles - $19
Necklace - vintage - gifted
Earrings - F21 - gifted

7 comments:

  1. I love this look on you! I think it's incredibly flattering. I LOVE the top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the shape! They look great on you. You are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look great with that sweater and i love that sweater on you. What a lovely color and pattern. It makes you look very wistful and romantic:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are awesome - thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous- I can't believe how big you're getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know what you mean about maternity pants. but these are really slimming and flattering on you. i think your goal to be fit during pregnancy is really paying off. you are what most women dream of looking like during pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are precious! And so are you! Beautiful! Soon, soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa