3/17/2011

Outfit Post: Wearing Green

Others may think it is tacky to wear green on St. Patrick's Day, but I think it is fun! St. Patrick's Day is also my brother's Birthday, and it's almost in honor of him that I proudly wear green.
I've been waiting for a warm enough day to pull out my new straw hat. I got it during a winter clearance sale, when of course nobody wanted to buy a straw hat - and now I finally get to wear it because it's supposed to get up to the mid sixties today! I'm so excited about warmer weather!
Hat - Old Navy - $.97
Tank - JCPenney - $3
Jeans - Old Navy Maternity - $25
Espadrilles - Target - $6
Earrings - Target - gifted

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, you look SO CUTE! I am just in awe of how adorable and put together you can be when you're so far along in pregnancy. I also love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i just say that YOU are ADORABLE?!?! why didn't i ever look that cute when i was pregnant? you are so stylish =) i JUST got a straw hat myself although it is a larger floppy hat and i can't wait to wear it! happy st pattys day!

    ~xo
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa