4/13/2011

In & Out

I am a sweater girl through and through. If I'm home and there is even the slightest chill in the air, I will be wearing a cardigan. If there isn't a cardigan handy, then I'll be wearing my oversized, fluffy, red robe that makes me look something like Elmo or Santa Claus depending on the season *grin*

So in posting today, I showed both looks. What I look like while at home and what I switch when going out.

In:
Out:
Sweater ~ Forever 21 gifted
Jacket ~ H&M $15
Stripped shirt ~ H&M $7
Belt ~ Gap $25 (but free with a $25 coupon I had!)
Jeans ~ Forever 21 $9.99
Tall boots ~ Target $15 (top is genuine leather, normally $50)

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! It is very chic. Perfect for the at home comfort, and then a small change for frolicking about!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa